My wee collection and a REVEAL!!!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Well I've been posting here for about a week and have fallen in love with all of you ladies :heart: I was waiting for a package to come from England to post my collection but it's MIA. I ordered a clutch (which one I wonder...) this week so I waited for it to come to post my small collection. It came today so here I go! The first MJ I got was for my college graduation in 07. I had fallen in love with the blake a long time ago and when my mom asked me what I wanted for my present, it was a no-brainer! This bag is my workhouse; I don't treat my bags too well (:Push:smile: and it has held up really well.
    Here are some pics:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Stuffed with all of my crap:
    [​IMG]

Including my little notebook for important notes:
    [​IMG]

Another front pic because I love it so much :heart:
    [​IMG]

2. My 2nd MJ "bag": a zip clutch! I never understood why people collected these until I got this one. Now I want ten! :yahoo:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

My 3rd bag isn't really a purse- it's one of the special items from the MbMJ store. I remember searching for the store (it took me forever) one cold afternoon even though I had a calculus test the next day. And people think I'm obsessed...(don't worry- I did well in calculus!). I keep it on the bottom of my "bookshelf" (purseshelf) where my cat can get at it- that's the reason for all of the cat hair. My cat is apparently a big fan of MbMJ as well. I only use it in the spring/summer so I let my cat use it the rest of the year

[​IMG]

MbMJ are so comfy
    [​IMG]

After I lint-rolled it:
    [​IMG]

3. Ok any guess to what clutch I got??? It came in big enveloped thingy with a big rip in it :wtf:

[​IMG]

Hmm is it from shaws??
    [​IMG]

4. Love the Blake and the ZC!! Can't wait to see what's in the bag!

5. OMG.... first of all the black blake with the gold hardware... to die for! but the kitty on the MBMJ bag.... the cuteness, I die! lol

I love that you posted that bag, I'm from a 2 dog, 1 cat household and between all the animals, I have not only white fur, but black and orange as well.

Great collection plilly!

6. RR clutch!

7. Isn't the Blake a great bag? You just can't beat black with g/h and the grey? zc is so pretty. What a cute kitty, what happened to your mia bag?
    Congratulations great bags :smile:

8. Nice Blake. I love that style. It is such a great everyday bag and it holds a ton.

I always seem to have a stray dog hair on me! Your kitty is soooo cute!

9. Alright I'm too lazy to wait and do this later so I'm just going to post it now :lol:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

My kitty is a big fan of MJ:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

10. oh i'm in love with your ZC.. :heart:
    and can't wait to see your clutch!

11. You are wise!

12. whoopsie.. i see that you posted the photos already..
    RR clutch!! YAYYYY! congratsssss.. i love oversized clutch!

13. awwww PL i think the feeling is mutual. :heart:

your blake is so well-loved and i think that's awesome. it still looks AWESOME. :yahoo:

lol, seeeeeee what we mean about the zip clutch?!?!? it's such an awesome wallet. i don't think i can ever use another wallet...

LOVE your new RR clutch! congrats!
    your kitty is so cute and even an mj lover! ;)

14. plilly, your kitty has excellent taste! :tup:

15. I love the RR clutch, fabulous, kitty has great taste.