My wedding set is finally complete!

marialc121

O.G.
Sep 25, 2010
Hi Ladies! As some of you may know, TPF has been a great help for me when DF (DH now) and I were in search of my e-ring plus many other wonderful purchases. DH and I got married last month and I finally get to wear my wedding set. I wear my e-ring with the matching wedding band along with the small RG Perlee band in between. I also included a cute pair of diamond earrings DH bought for me while we were on our honeymoon in Capri, Italy. Thanks for letting me share! :smile:

Oh...and stay tune for the professional wedding pics with my Cosmos pendant. ;)

Attachments

• wedding set.jpg
    wedding set.jpg
    93.2 KB · Views: 2,454
  • wedding set 2.jpg
    wedding set 2.jpg
    97.1 KB · Views: 2,416
  • earrings.jpg
    earrings.jpg
    61.2 KB · Views: 2,140
Congrats!!! Your ring is the most gorgeous emerald cut ring I've seen, the size is perfect and the halo makes it even more special!!! I love how you added a pop of color to all of the icy white! I might have to add a rose gold band to my set being that I'm obsessed with rose gold, thanks for posting your pics!

O
M
G
I am literally drooling on my keyboard. your ring is so stunning and your set is so perfect.

i have an emerald (2ct) and a small eternity like you and have been wanting to do a pink diamond/rose gold middle band and now i definitely want it because your stack looks beautiful!!!

Congrats!!! Your ring is the most gorgeous emerald cut ring I've seen, the size is perfect and the halo makes it even more special!!! I love how you added a pop of color to all of the icy white! I might have to add a rose gold band to my set being that I'm obsessed with rose gold, thanks for posting your pics!

Thank you! Your Soleste is to die for and looks fabulous on you!

O
M
G
I am literally drooling on my keyboard. your ring is so stunning and your set is so perfect.

i have an emerald (2ct) and a small eternity like you and have been wanting to do a pink diamond/rose gold middle band and now i definitely want it because your stack looks beautiful!!!

Thank you! Your emerald Ballerine is perfection! Btw, I was on my honeymoon when you posted regarding HW wedding bands so I couldn't post a reply. I have the matching micropave band. I love the way you have your set now.