My wedding outfit (bridgit modeling pics) plus my crazy day in Fort Worth!

Taralindsey

peněženka blázen
O.G.
Apr 25, 2007
San Antonio
Reporting from Fort Worth, TX tonight... yay for wifi at the hotel!!!:wlae:

Well... today was an eventful day. We left for Fort Worth early this morning and my husband got a speeding ticket on 1-20 somewhere.... Then I had to go to get my bridesmaid dress fitted for the last time. It still does not fit my boobage area correctly!!!! I was then informed that the rehearsal dinner is at some place called The Fort Worth Club and it's fancy.. so I had to buy a new dress. The one I brought is not formal but a nice cotton/linen type material.. more like day time wear I guess. I went to the mall that is pretty much next to the hotel and a tornado siren started going off and they made us all go to the underground level and locked down Dillards. After about 30 minutes of me panicking about where DH and kids were.. they were out in the storm getting food.. I finally got ahold of him! Whew! I have never had anything like that happen to me before!

I found a dress and some new shoes and I wanted to show it off with my new Bridgit that will make her first appearance at the Forth Worth Club tomorrow night! :yahoo:

I also found a bag at Dillards for 50% off so I had to snag it!!!!! :P

It's the Bleecker Resort Denim Duffle !!

Also we got back to the hotel our air conditioner broke so they upgraded us to a suite!!

Ps.. one pic is just my shoes.. I :heart: them!!!

and sorry about camera phone pics.

Attachments

shy*violet

I heart PINK!
Mar 9, 2008
when you said "crazy day in Fort Worth" I was expecting a crazy story about that storm that just passed DFW!

Yay for new clothes and your Bridgit!

TygerKitty

~*~ addicted ~*~
O.G.
Feb 26, 2008
Colorado
You look GORGEOUS!!!!!!!! That does sound like a crazy day but YAY for picking up a new outfit, a new bag, new shoes (love them!) and everyone being safe and accounted for! Have a great time at the wedding and hopefully there won't be any tornados! Love the bridgit :love:

yvalenz

Jun 14, 2007
That dress is fantastic! So pretty!
Love the bag...love the shoes...love it all! :heart:

Glad you had a good outcome after the tornado scare!!

jen6292

Feb 4, 2008
OR
Oh my goodness that is one messed up afternoon! I hope the night got better. I do love the new outfit, the shoes are TDF!!! And I am in love with denim bags!!! :love:

elnrie

Apr 3, 2008
Love your whole ensemble! I'm glad you and your family were ok after that tornedo scare. Congrats! :tup:

luvsbags&shoes

Finally: My HG bag!!
O.G.
Sep 11, 2006
T.O. Canada
Your outfit looks great and the Bridget is perfect with your outfit. That's great that you were able to get a Bleeker Duffle for 50% off.