My wedding made the gossip blogs!! HAHA

we haven't set a date yet but we have disussed and it's all pretty planned when we're good to go (long story). The venue was actually my BF's idea I've been in a couple of times to check it out and it is just the perfect venue. I can't wait for the day. Your pic by the pool is absolutely stunning you look amazing. Did you have Barton G cater or another company?
I used Barton G- Do you live in Sobe?? Nathalie from Barton G was great, but you sortof have to be on top of them. Keep all your notes and e-mails ready for back up! We had our reception on the beach, which was amazing- and saved us on the rental hours at casa! If you want a little more info on the down low- let me know!

I used Barton G- Do you live in Sobe?? Nathalie from Barton G was great, but you sortof have to be on top of them. Keep all your notes and e-mails ready for back up! We had our reception on the beach, which was amazing- and saved us on the rental hours at casa! If you want a little more info on the down low- let me know!

Thanks!!

I wish I lived in SoBe I'm in the UK :crybaby:eventually I want to move to Miami (possibly thinking more Pinecrest) I really appreciate you answering my questions.