My wallet is crying - my biggest reveal ever

Somebody :heart: Chanel :lol: Such a nice haul and variety in one reveal! You've covered CJ, scarf, SLG, and classic bag with colors too! Congrats on the new additions. My condolences to your wallet... There should be a support group for the wallets of TPF Chanel sub-forum members. :crybaby:

Reactions: UpTime
✨Chanel Hip-Hip-HORRAY-Haul✨ for UpTime!!

That scarf is EVERYTHING!! I have NEVER seen this pattern anywhere before (and that's saying a lot, or perhaps too much, lol). I adore how it compliments your new turquoise mini, your enamel CC necklace, your white WOC, well, pretty much ALL of your goodies in this Reveal! :loveeyes:

And as another who has avoided the quilted black caviar classic flaps all year long, you, my dear, waited for EXACTLY the right moment to pull the trigger on this beauty! :hbeat:
ABSOLUTELY GORGEOUS sheen and puffy quilts! And MY favorite hardware to boot! :heart:

✨Congratulations UpTime✨ on a well-curated (smartly chosen and SO well-interchangeable) selection of pure luxury! A Chanel Reveal does not get much better than this!! ✨Brava!✨ :ghi5:

I love this cosmetic pouch. It's a cutie. Mind me asking the price point. I'm going to NM for lunch with my hubby on Sunday. I might have to check it out. Congratulations on all of your beauties!
Of course, here it is full tag with code & price 1481860605016.jpg

I don't know if NM has it, so I ordered it from Bloomies & my Chanel boutique SA also has it. Good luck!

Reactions: j19
I was told that they lost a whole shipment of boxes so now she gave me this without a magnetic box. I dont need it anyway. View attachment 3549360

My dream Jumbo blk caviar with silver hardware. I didn't get one last year as the last few seasons caviar was different texture. It was very rough. This season brandnew batch caviar has the smooth finish and shiny. Im glad I waited.

THE END [emoji175] thanks for sharing

Very beautiful haul, UpTime!!! I especially love your unique green trendy CC WOC. :love:

:loveeyes: O-M-G!!! How exciting! What an amazing haul! Congrats! It's great that you found a replacement for the white woc! Enjoy! What would you use first...lol
Thanks. I will use WOCs first as holiday party is coming everywhere from kids' school, my work and husband's work. It is very useful for event that you need to carry your bag at all time.

Somebody [emoji813] Chanel [emoji38] Such a nice haul and variety in one reveal! You've covered CJ, scarf, SLG, and classic bag with colors too! Congrats on the new additions. My condolences to your wallet... There should be a support group for the wallets of TPF Chanel sub-forum members. :crybaby:
Hahaha, you can tell I have been busy [emoji23]

[emoji92]Chanel Hip-Hip-HORRAY-Haul[emoji92] for UpTime!!

That scarf is EVERYTHING!! I have NEVER seen this pattern anywhere before (and that's saying a lot, or perhaps too much, lol). I adore how it compliments your new turquoise mini, your enamel CC necklace, your white WOC, well, pretty much ALL of your goodies in this Reveal! :loveeyes:

And as another who has avoided the quilted black caviar classic flaps all year long, you, my dear, waited for EXACTLY the right moment to pull the trigger on this beauty! :hbeat:
ABSOLUTELY GORGEOUS sheen and puffy quilts! And MY favorite hardware to boot! [emoji813]

[emoji92]Congratulations UpTime[emoji92] on a well-curated (smartly chosen and SO well-interchangeable) selection of pure luxury! A Chanel Reveal does not get much better than this!! [emoji92]Brava![emoji92] :ghi5:
You always say it so well Plumeria223.
Thank you so much. Do you mind if I share your cosmetic pouch pictures with GGGirl?

Reactions: Plumeria233