My wait has finally come to an end!!! (Reveal!)

1. The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2019 Early Access ends today! Please support TPF by using this link before shopping the sale. We're also giving away six more $200 gift cards during the duration of the NAS! Find out more...
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I am over the moon right now !!
    Anyone here?!?

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1459726602.477652.jpg

2. I'm always ready for a reveal!!! 🌟

3. I would love to see the reveal!

4. I'm here!

5. Yes here...

6. ImageUploadedByPurseForum1459728855.326985.jpg

7. I see Red!!!!!

8. ImageUploadedByPurseForum1459729002.819644.jpg

9. Red caviar ghw woc?

10. ImageUploadedByPurseForum1459729367.254821.jpg

My 00v red caviar WOC!!! I have been looking
    For this for months and had almost given up hope! I had recently purchased a 16c red lambskin woc but when I received it, it looked pink and didn't make my heart sing, plus, I originally wanted caviar but I was so desperate I was settling for lambskin. Then, a ss16 red woc was available in which I exchanged the 16c woc for and was waiting for that to get delivered when..... The Boston chanel boutique called me (where I was wait listed) and said they had 1 OOv red caviar woc available! I immediately got into my car and picked this beauty up! I got an email from
    The saks locator service saying that they could not locate the ss16 red woc, it was fate!! I couldn't stop smiling when I opened her up, I am truly over the moon happy that I found ever!! It really is so beautiful and so happy it worked out, this red is my favorite Chanel red!

11. Almost, it has shw!!!

12. Aww very close but congrats pretty woc. I'm thinking of getting a woc too. Let me know if it will fit a lot and how you like it . Tia ;)

13. It's beautiful!! Congratulations!!! ❤️✨❤️✨❤️

14. Congrats! Wear it in good health! It's so beautiful! [emoji76][emoji76]

15. Congrats so happy for you beautiful red woc and have a great day

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice