My Vuitton Playing Cards --- They're finally opened!

1. I vowed that I would never open these cards. Unfortunately one night, I got home after work, dead tired, and knocked the box off of my dresser. The black deck fell out, and the cellophane tore, so I just busted those babies out! I also unwrapped the white deck, I figured what the hell, I should live a litte... Anyways, they're HOT! I've played with them five times now, and I love 'em. I took pictures of different aspects of these cards...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Notice how a different shape is bolded depending on the suit? Also, the number of the card depends on how many shapes are bolded on the card.

[​IMG]

Jack, Queen, King, and Joker!

[​IMG]

The ACES!

[​IMG]

The pretty gold edges!

Just thought I'd show you what these VIP Multicolor Playing Cards were all about! :amuse:

2. the jack, queen, king, and joker are majorly cute :love:

3. those cards make me want to gamble...LOVE THEM!

4. Indeed, they are! I love 'em!

5. I LOVE them! :love: Thanks SO much for sharing, I was very intrigued when you posted them in your bag showcase. How funny that they opened themselves!:lol: Fortunate for us!:nuts:

6. Haha I know! I figured it was a sign... they must have been dying to get out! lol :amuse:

7. Sometimes you need a push (pun intended) in the right direction. I'm sure that they're much happier now!

8. RobbieNEmmy, it's funny how you mentioned that you vowed never to open them, because I briefly thought the same thing about my LV playing cards as well! So I made a compromise: I only opened the black deck. The white deck remains sealed in its wrap. I think the cards smell nice! :biggrin: I like to build a house of cards with the opened deck sometimes. Love them. :smile:

9. I wish I could build a house of cards with these! The house always seems to collapse when built by my clumsy self though. :-\

10. Ah, just some more practice - you'll get there...you'll eventually be able to build a "small" house. :smile:

11. Didn't someone once post a fake LV monogram with a joker picture on it. I remembered it because the the design in the middle has hands. The card set is very cute, and real of course. Now I know where they got the design from.

12. [​IMG]

13. I LOVE that joker picture, it used to be my avatar! :love:

14. Wow, those are so cool! I love the Jack, Queen, and King cards.

15. Aww.. they are so cute !

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice