My VPs are driving me crazy!

oo_let_me_see

100% Puerto Greekan
O.G.
Dec 6, 2006
I've heard this complaint on here before, and I'm joining in. The first and second times I wore my VPs, they were great and quite comfortable. But now they are big at the heel and my toes keep pushing forward. Heel grips only make it worse. Haven't they invented some kind of gel sticky or something to put on the underneath side on the peeptoe area, keeping your toes in place??? I've been searching and haven't found anything. :crybaby:

I've heard this complaint on here before, and I'm joining in. The first and second times I wore my VPs, they were great and quite comfortable. But now they are big at the heel and my toes keep pushing forward. Heel grips only make it worse. Haven't they invented some kind of gel sticky or something to put on the underneath side on the peeptoe area, keeping your toes in place??? I've been searching and haven't found anything. :crybaby:

Yes, this has happened with me and all of my VPs and my Decollettes. I even went with the smaller size on these so they are snug at the toes and a perfect length. I do not like wearing heel grips because they push my toes forward, but it's the only way to keep my heels from falling out when I walk. This makes me sad because the VP is my quintessential sexy, glam and classic shoe. However, I am still trying to find Haute Heelz from Footpetals and I am planning on putting Strappy Strips in place of heelgrips to see if those methods will work.

thank you. you just reminded me that i need to bring my vps to the shoemaker. mine are a half a size too big and i want to see if they can do something to make them smaller. i want to add elastic or something at the back so they'll grip my heel. hopefully they can come up with a solution....

Yes, this has happened with me and all of my VPs and my Decollettes. I even went with the smaller size on these so they are snug at the toes and a perfect length. I do not like wearing heel grips because they push my toes forward, but it's the only way to keep my heels from falling out when I walk. This makes me sad because the VP is my quintessential sexy, glam and classic shoe. However, I am still trying to find Haute Heelz from Footpetals and I am planning on putting Strappy Strips in place of heelgrips to see if those methods will work.
Good idea!!! I have used foot petals tip toes for my Decolletes & it worked for me. My VP Paillettes slip off my heels but the heel grips push my feet too forward and make the toe box too tight. Strappy strips might do the trick. Thanks lav

Someone else suggested (forgot who it was) to cut the heel grips in two and put them on the sides of the heels. This will prevent pushing your feet forward.

Also, E, have you tried using the heel grip on the underside of the vamp? This might prevent your feet to be pushed forward.

Thanks for the suggestions everyone. =)

^^^J, that is EXACTLY what I am talking about. Someone needs to make something like that. Like little oval gel sticky thingies that go right on the underside of the vamp. I don't know...I just feel that's the problem area with my shoes, versus the heel area. Of course they'd have to be really comfortable.