My Vline Three Months Post-op update (EU Dental)

qvssy

Feb 18, 2021
I’m waiting to hear back for I’m EU Dental and I’m also consulting with @Dr. Seo Hyo Seok for primarily rhinoplasty but also facial contouring. I don’t have a specific doctor in mind from EU for my facial contouring because I don’t know who specifically specializes in what so I’d be going in with blind faith. Currently waiting on quotes from both places.

qvssy

Feb 18, 2021
hi, appreciate if anyone could share EU's pricing to me as well.
EU finally reached back out to me. I should be hearing back again later tonight about a more detailed discussion. I’ll keep everyone updated on what they tell me based on just my pictures.

alicia K

Dec 3, 2020
Hi! That was a long time ago. I think any girl who's researching or had gone to consult would have a price list. Sorry I don't keep records.
Hi! I'm looking to get a genioplasty is there any clinic or doctor that you would recommend for this?

alicia K

Dec 3, 2020
EU finally reached back out to me. I should be hearing back again later tonight about a more detailed discussion. I’ll keep everyone updated on what they tell me based on just my pictures.
hey doll! what happened?

qvssy

Feb 18, 2021
hey doll! what happened?
speaking with their English coordinator went perfectly fine they showed my photos to the doctor and told me what he thought based on the pictures and that it could change when I do in person and ct scan. However if you look at one of my threads I posted a sketchy Before and after I found on their page that’s heavily photoshopped and made them not trustworthy in my opinion so I took them off my list.

princess.doll

(´-ω-`)…zZ乙
Sep 16, 2011
seoul
I'm planning on going to Korea this summer to get vline done and I'm interested in consulting at EU and EverM but EU won't respond to me for pricing. How were you guys able to contact them? I've tried WhatsApp and KakaoTalk.
which clinic did you end up going to for vline?