My visit to LV & I put my order in for my very first MC piece today!

How funny is that, a piano,saleya are too small and you're cool with a le tal :smile:

Isnt the MC Aurelia MM the size of the BH ?

Congrat's that is a nice bag, i'm sure you're going to love it,

I wanted to add another bag to my PSN order (PSN being on Wednesday) so I went to LV today to check some bags out. In the morning before the store opened I called my SA and had her put aside for me the black MC Aurelia MM, white MC Trouville, Saleya PM/MM, and white Le Tal (to see the size for my plum Le Tal on layaway).

Surprisingly, I found the Saleya PM TOO SMALL for my needs :wtf: I never thought that would be the case! So I think an option to my SO Cabas Piano is the Saleya MM...because even the Cabas Piano may be too small...as I want to tote around a notebook with me in my new Damier bag.

I played around with the Le Tal and while I was trying on the bag this group of ladies kept staring at it. The white is SO HOT!! It fit my amarante FP, mini pochette, LV sunnies case, cell phone and key holder, so that is perfect. My SA and I were also playing with the clochette and keys and the lock for a bit.

I loved loved loved the white MC Trouville but was scared of colour transfer and I'm not sure about using a brand new bag that's hand held only (since I can't even carry the Trouville on the crook of my arm since the handles are so short) so I passed on that one...

So...I settled for the black MC Aurelia MM!!! :yahoo:
When my SA brought it out (it was the only one they had in stock, I think at one time it was on display for a couple of weeks) I was a little disappointed because the vachetta already had a light-medium honey patina and there was a slight wrinkle on the front part front storage ...BUT the colour combination is fabulous!! Tons of pink and purple, and no white LV at the front at all so it looks amazing. My SA offered to have another one transferred to me but I figured it may not have the same colour combo I want, and I mean the bag will develop patina over time (plus if there's a patina to it already it's probably more resistant to stains and I won't have to be as worried about using a brand new vachetta strap bag) and I probably would make a wrinkle in the strap anyway, so I had her put it to my PSN order. I figured that poor little baby has been in storage for long enough, if I don't take her home, then who will?

So, I'm very very happy. I have the next couple days off...I'm getting my wisdom teeth out tomorrow and I'll be going to PSN at the very beginning to pick up my bags...when I get my PH and my Aurelia I will post pics ASAP!

It's so fun to enjoy another person's shopping experience, but not so much the dental experience.....
Looking forward to seeing your photos & have fun Weds at the store.

Congrats! Can't wait to see your pics!

I just pulled my Mono Trouville from my closet... It fits on the crook of my arm okay (with slight clearance)... You're pretty thin from your pics... I am just a little puzzled why the MC Trouville wouldn't fit. hmmm

Sounds like you have a great list of stuff for a successful PSN! I don't know if I am going to that, I don't have anything picked out that I want - I am not organized llike you! Can't wait to see the pics and I'm sure the wisdom teeth "procedure" will be fine!

How funny is that, a piano,saleya are too small and you're cool with a le tal :smile:

Isnt the MC Aurelia MM the size of the BH ?

Congrat's that is a nice bag, i'm sure you're going to love it,

The thing is, when I'm using the Le Tal, I don't plan on carrying my medium agenda or Nintendo DS lite with me.

But with the Saleya MM/PM/Cabas piano, I need EVERYTHING (plus extra room) in there.

I said the Saleya PM is too small because I want to carry a note book in there to school...but of course I don't plan on carrying my Le Tal to school :smile:

Good choice !

And hey, the good part of PSN happens at night (e.g. the FOOD) so you should drop by at that time too. :graucho:

I can't! :crybaby:

I'll be on soft foods for at least a couple of days...so I won't be able to eat :crybaby: My SA said the food's coming out at around 7 PM so I'll just going to go at 6 PM, pick up my bags, get my gift card and scoot! I can't bear the thought of seeing the food but not having any because I can't! :sad: