My Visit to Hermes Charlotte

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. NG, what other birkins did you see there?

2. Wow! I can't imagine having such a stocked store in my city!!! I looked up airfare-from baltimore it's around 300.00 or a 7.5 hour drive....So close but yet so far......I want a birkin so bad I'm half way tempted!

3. Congrats on your new Birkin, NG (I adore vert fonce!) and thanks for the fun report. I can't imagine seeing all of those fabu bags in stock!

4. I listed them in the inventory thread, but will be glad to list them again:
    a vert anis birkin
    orange ostrich birkin
    fuschia birkin
    They had gold and black birkins in the back. The SA said the black has palladium hardware.

5. I have a friend looking for a red Birkin... we're not far from Charlotte. Do you recall if they had a 35 in red?

Your report on your visit to H in Charlotte was wonderful. Thank you so much for all the great details!

6. Sounds like you had a good time. Thanks for the feedback. Maybe all of us need to go to Charlotte and take all those Birkins of their hands?:graucho:

7. Vert Fonce! :love: :love: :love:

I am so jealous. That's the color of my dream Birkin, the first one on my wishlist. I've got this pic from eBay of a Vert Fonce 35cm togo Birkin stashed away on my hard drive to stare at every now and then...) What a great choice. Enjoy your bag, and congratulations! I can't wait to see your pics.

My husband is a Duke grad, so I think it's time to persuade him to take a trip back to North Carolina (with a detour to the Charlotte Hermes).

Attached Files:

8. Sounds like heaven! Congrats on your new purchases NG, can't wait to see pics!

9. I am a North Carolina native and lived there for most of my life. Charlotte is a beautiful city. While there is money there, it's basically a big country town that wants to appear more cosmopolitan than it is....while, forgetting, that there's nothing wrong with rural roots.

Persons, in the past, who have desired something a little more exclusive usually fly out of town for it....Atlanta, NYC, DC, even Paris.

I think it's wonderful that Hermes has come to Charlotte. Am not surprised at the reaction to prices.....but am delighted as now, I have another choice in Hermes boutique shopping!!

10. I didn't see a red on the floor. Pigleto I think was the one who said they had one but it got sold the first day. You could always call and ask. They may have one stashed in the back that I wasn't informed about. Or they may be getting one in soon. There seemed to be great emphasis by the SA's on the fact that they get more inventory than some stores (like Atlanta).

11. Great thread and appreciate all the info nathansgirl!

12. :biggrin: So glad you had a great time there!! I can't wait to visit it :smile:

13. So glad you got to experience a store with so many birkins.
    We live vicariously thru you.

14. actually, we have been selling 3-4 birkins a day avg. since we opened. no problems in the handbag dept.

and, the osterich birkin you saw in our store was sold about 30 minutes after you left.

15. we only got in 2 and both have been sold.