My vintage Chanel...keep or sell?

Twinklette

Over*the*Rainbow
Feb 22, 2006
Just wanted to gauge what you guys think of my vintage Chanel...is it too big for me? I'm 5 feet and 95 lbs. Sorry for the crappy cellphone pics but my DC is down! I had to locate this bag after I saw it on Nicole Richie - it holds a ton but I don't want to look ridiculous w/it. I can't carry it on my shoulder w/a heavy coat on but otherwise it works.

Thanks for thoughts! :nuts:

1chanel.JPG

2chanel.JPG

3chanel.JPG

1127061200a.jpg

I think it looks great. It seems to be about the same size as the Grand Shopping Tote and I'm sure some of the smaller ladies here have those (I have a GST, but unfortunately I'm not 95 pounds anymore!).

I think it's the perfect-sized everyday bag and looks great on you! I actually like this size/shape more so than the GST/Petite Shopper currently available in stores. The triangular shape of that bag makes it look less bulky & IMO goes from day-to-night. If I were you I'd keep it!

BTW is this caviar or calfskin? A few of the photos looked like calfskin to me (maybe it's the lighting, or just my bad eyes!).

It's caviar (my photos stink LOL :graucho: )

I think it's the perfect-sized everyday bag and looks great on you! I actually like this size/shape more so than the GST/Petite Shopper currently available in stores. The triangular shape of that bag makes it look less bulky & IMO goes from day-to-night. If I were you I'd keep it!

BTW is this caviar or calfskin? A few of the photos looked like calfskin to me (maybe it's the lighting, or just my bad eyes!).