My Victor Canera Reset is back!

Machick333

O.G.
Jul 23, 2009
Hey everyone !!

Some of you might remember I recently got an upgrade to a 3.47 RB . Popular vote was to leave it as a solitaire but my heart told me I wanted
Something else

I can't even begin to tell you all how happy I am with my victor canera emiliyah halo!!!! Brace yourself for a lot of pictures !!!

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1413067527.023779.jpgImageUploadedByPurseForum1413067544.048144.jpgImageUploadedByPurseForum1413067560.128185.jpg

So gorgeous! My boyfriend just submitted our quote request to Victor and this is pretty much exactly what it looks like I'll have.. Can't wait!!!

Can you please share your rig specs and finger size? It looks like you have a steep crown, do you know what the diamond measurements are?

Machick333~ Your Victor Canera reset is gorgeous! I love Victor C's work. I have worked with him on 2 rings (both my daughter's were lucky enough to get Victor Canera engagement rings when they got engaged) & I was asked by both their now husbands to help! He is actually doing my reset in a few months. I simply love the emiliyah halo. It is stunning and Victor's pave work is second to none. Congratulations on a beautiful reset!

No word. So beautiful. Victor canera's Emilya is the most striking halo I have ever seen. Congrats

It's GORGEOUS!!!!

Stunningly gorgeous!

Amazing!! Congrats, wear it in good health!!

Yes!
Yes!
Yes!

This is gorgeous!

Wow - its gorgeous!!!!!!

It's absolutely stunning! Congratulations!

Thanks so much ladies ! Honestly , pictures don't do it justice ! I'm so happy with it !