My very vivid LV dream...

1. Well, I must have gone to bed with LV on the brain. Earlier that day, I attended the birthday party of our neighbor's son. This very nice woman was there with two LV's: An Ambre bag (for towels) and a Denim Baggy PM. (I think of her as "Mrs. LV" because whenever I see her, she has a different one....all very nice bags.:supacool: ) So when I got home, I was looking at different LV bags online before going to bed.:rolleyes:

I dreamed that my husband, my 3-year old daughter and I went to LV and I tried on every bag that I wanted. The store was HUGE and very white/beige with lots of light. Certain bags were displayed creatively on different shelves and they even had the history of certain designs displayed, sort of like a museum. (I read the history of the Lockit!) The SA was really nice and helpful. She pulled out whatever I wanted. I stood in front of a mirror and could actually feel the bags on my shoulder and against me. Now, here is the surreal part: They gave my husband some sort of LV cigar (he does not smoke, but he seemed to appreciate it:lol: ) and a black camera bag (he loves camera stuff). They gave my daughter a lollipop with a Panda and LV's on it. :upsidedown: And I kept hearing her say, "Try this one, Mommy!" :tender:

I woke up really happy. :idea: Maybe it's time to visit the actual boutique in real life. :yes:

2. That's hot!

3. OMG! What a great dream! That's the kind you don't wanna wake up from!

4. what fun!

5. awww!!! what a cute dream!! :P

6. LOL, that's so cute, especially with the panda lollipop!

7. Thanks, ladies. I think the dream was probably so vivid because of all of the photos I've seen on this forum.

8. What a cute dream! I'm finding that I dream of handbags often since I've joined tPF. lol.

9. I wish I had a dream like that! :crybaby:

10. Someone on this forum took really good photos of the inside of an LV boutique. Can't remember the name of the thread, but I cannot forget those photos.:girlsigh: :lol:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice