my very very first chanel bag!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

mimichauchau

Apr 18, 2006
i just wanted to share the good news with u girls!! ive been wanting a chanel bag for ohhh so long and after alot of hard work and saving up, FINALLLYY! it is here! it took me SO Long to make up my mind what i wanted as my first one too. i got the GST with silver hardware! thanks to this forum, i saved some money on tax! i order it from diane at saks, and during the EGC event so i got a 350$ gift card! she was very pleasant to work with. i was having a very bad day at work yesturday... got home and i was very grumpy and upset. and i was getting get ready to go outtt and my mom told me there was a package waiting for me! and my saleslady told me the bag was sold out, so it was going to take another week! but for some reason, it came!!!!!!!!!! totally turned my day around. im still giggling right now!! but my giftcard wasnt in there. but im still happy to get the bag haha ill post up pictures later!! :heart:33333

i just wanted to share the good news with u girls!! ive been wanting a chanel bag for ohhh so long and after alot of hard work and saving up, FINALLLYY! it is here! it took me SO Long to make up my mind what i wanted as my first one too. i got the GST with silver hardware! thanks to this forum, i saved some money on tax! i order it from diane at saks, and during the EGC event so i got a 350$ gift card! she was very pleasant to work with. i was having a very bad day at work yesturday... got home and i was very grumpy and upset. and i was getting get ready to go outtt and my mom told me there was a package waiting for me! and my saleslady told me the bag was sold out, so it was going to take another week! but for some reason, it came!!!!!!!!!! totally turned my day around. im still giggling right now!! but my giftcard wasnt in there. but im still happy to get the bag haha ill post up pictures later!! :heart:33333

is saks currently having a EGC event?