My very UV reveal!

itsapugthing

Dec 5, 2012
Hi everyone! Who's up for a reveal, UV style? :graucho:

This is my first reveal, and I just had to do one because I'm so excited right now and wanted to share! This reveal is in two parts, and has a bit of a story, I hope that's okay!

Part One!

I went to the department store in town that sells Coach with my DBF, hoping to find some more UV Legacy items before they're all gone, all I had so far was the Legacy Large Leather Wristlet. Purple is my favourite colour! Luckily for me they still had the Universal Case in UV, and the Slim Zip wallet in UV left, but I couldn't afford to get both, so I left for a bit to decide which one I wanted more. When I returned awhile later, I was so thrilled to discover that both had gone on sale (30% off) in the time I was gone! (The SAs were marking down all of the fall season items.) So in the end I got both ... :heart: I couldn't believe my luck! :biggrin:

So heeere they are, my new Legacy Universal Case, and my Legacy Slim Zip Wallet, both in super-beautiful UV! Stay tuned for Part Two ...

Attachments

• walletcase.jpg
    walletcase.jpg
    559.3 KB · Views: 373
Part Two!

After this, we headed back to the car, and my DBF said he had to give me my anniversary present early, because it was just so perfect he couldn't wait! I was really really confused, and then he pulled out of the trunk the BIGGEST Coach box I had ever seen and put it on my lap! It was almost bigger than me! I almost fainted right there hahaha.

What could it be? (I let my DBF open it, I was in too much shock!)

Attachments

• reveal1.jpg
    reveal1.jpg
    241.9 KB · Views: 348
  • reveal2.jpg
    reveal2.jpg
    418.1 KB · Views: 353
Last edited:
Ta-dah! The Legacy Duffle in UV! My DBF is the sweetest ever, it is such an expensive gift. I hope he's okay with sharing the title of 'love of my life' with my new UV Duffle, haha! I also included an updated picture of my UV family. It grew very fast! ;)

Attachments

• reveal3.jpg
    reveal3.jpg
    275.5 KB · Views: 345
  • reveal4.jpg
    reveal4.jpg
    562.2 KB · Views: 360
Lovely reveal! What great timing on your part, those accessories were clearly meant to be yours! And what a nice anniversary present!! (I have to admit, I had never seen "DBF" before and somehow got it in my head while reading this that it meant 'dumb boyfriend'. I realize it is probably 'DEAR boyfriend', especially since no dumb boyfriend would buy such an amazing anniversary present!) congrats!

Wow, congrats! Isn't it awesome when you find a color you really love? That UV is quite fun. BF did a great job :tup:

Twins on the slim zip wallet!

And is that an old school Nintendo I see on the floor in the background?

Ta-dah! The Legacy Duffle in UV! My DBF is the sweetest ever, it is such an expensive gift. I hope he's okay with sharing the title of 'love of my life' with my new UV Duffle, haha! I also included an updated picture of my UV family. It grew very fast! ;)

Awwww- congrats on all stuff & your anniversary! Twins on the wallet! :smile: enjoy!

Wow, congrats! Isn't it awesome when you find a color you really love? That UV is quite fun. BF did a great job :tup:

Twins on the slim zip wallet!

And is that an old school Nintendo I see on the floor in the background?
I know! I'm so sad that all of the UV is going away for the season, but I'm glad that I was able to snag a few more pieces at a great price before they stopped being available.

Yay! I love the slim zip best out of all the wallets that came in UV, I was so happy that my department store had one left in UV!

Yeah it is! I got the NES for my boyfriend for xmas this year, with the box and everything! :biggrin: He was super thrilled, haha.

Aww thanks everyone! I couldn't ask for a sweeter boy (one who understands my love for handbags and accessories no less!) (: Lovin' my new UV family, I'm taking them for their first outing tomorrow! :heart: