My Very Small Treesje Family

clu13

Shoe and Bag Addict
O.G.
Oct 12, 2008
Here is my first ever family picture. I only have three, but the addition of the Envy has made me so happy. For me, it is the perfect bag. If I carry around big bag, I end up carrying everything I can my hands on until my shoulder physically hurts. Since I won't, I figure the bag size has to change.

Black Envy
Fuchsia Hudson Hobo
Elephant Avalon

Attachments

• Treesjes 2.jpg
    Treesjes 2.jpg
    13.6 KB · Views: 125
pretty! some great pieces in your collection. Yeah I definitely noticed that I end up with more stuff in the bag when my bag is bigger, I don't know how it happens! It just fills up, haha.

Beautiful bags :love:

For some reason I thought the Hudson Hobo was smaller so I never considered it, but seeing it next to your Avalon it looks like a decent size. Thanks so much for sharing!

I also think that your collection is perfect as it seems to cover the spectrum of what you'd need - a hand-held (Avalon if you don't use the shoulder strap) and then shorter and longer strapped shoulder bags. Did you plan it that way or did it just work out perfectly? :balloon:

I think it just worked out that way . . . I was a little obsessed with LV and have about as much brown as I can take. The gorgeous leathers from Treesje and RM have me hooked.