My very small Coach collection...

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I have only been collecting since March so it is really tiny, but I love all of my purses so far and want more. I would like to add some wallets and a sling pack and some leather goodies to my collection along with more key fobs. Mine looks so small compared to all the others I have seen, but I really love them all. These are JUST my Coach bags..I have other brands! LOL :graucho: Hope you like and sorry for my crappy pics!

Not pictured:
    3 pairs of Coach shoes *2 sneakers and 1 wedge sandal*
    Goldfish Keychain

[​IMG]

Closeup of the keychains.
    [​IMG]

ETA: I have 2 other bags coming in the mail soon, so I will have to update my pics when they get here!

2. Very nice collection. I love that turtle keyfob, it just keeps talking to me..."get me...you know you wanna..."

3. Cute!! I love the Carly!!

4. You have a very nice collection! I'd love to see your shoes and new items soon!

5. thats more than mine lol i LOVE your gold wristlet (the one with the sparkly gold and silver c's) i am DYING to have a wristlet in that type of print- what's it called?

6. Very nice! Love the purple hobo and the denim duffle!

7. Very nice collection!!! Love the Carly and the denim bag.

8. beautiful! I love the fish bag and the tortoise keyfob :biggrin:

9. Very nice collection, the denim bag is adorable!

10. Very nice !

11. You're off to a very nice start! Thanks for posting pics!

12. Thank you everyone for all the compliments. I cannot wait to get more bags! I just love them all! :heart::heart::heart:

13. I also have the purple fish bag! I love it so much since it's great for summer and looks different from the other coach bags! I love the big blue fish bag that you have too!!

14. Very nice! Only collecting since March? Woo! Love the Carly :drool:

15. Yep. March 3rd of this year to be exact! LOL. That was my birthday.
    I have been collecting ever since and have no plans on stopping anytime soon! :supacool: