My very petite Chanel family! INSTANT REVEAL!!!

Lovely collection.
thank you :smile:

Gorgeous family, congrats! :smile:

LOVE them ALL!! Did you buy burgundy WOC recently? Do you think I can still find it??
My WOC is black and I'm not sure it's still available because I bought it a year ago :smile:

very pretty family!!! love your brilliant WOC!
Thank you, I love it too, it's really shiny and elegant :love:

great job:yahoo:
Thanks for being so nice :smile:

beautiful collection!!! I really like your brilliant woc!!:love:
Thank you Bluekit, I've been reading about your passion for anything patent lately ;)

Such a cute collection! :smile:
Thanks for stopping by :smile:

Nice collection

I love your woc!!!
Thank you ;)

Thank you, Woc is black, not burgundy. I'm definitely not a pro when it comes to taking pics :smile:

It's not your photography skills, sweetie! The black from last year's brilliant collection is supposed to have that purplish/ burgundy undertones, very much like LV's vernis color Amarante. It's special. Congrats on your collection!

It's not your photography skills, sweetie! The black from last year's brilliant collection is supposed to have that purplish/ burgundy undertones, very much like LV's vernis color Amarante. It's special. Congrats on your collection!

Thank you Serrazane :smile:
You're right, my WOC has gorgeous eggplant undertones to it, especially on a bright day I can really admire the beauty of the color changes, I wouldn't say I have been a pro at capturing the real color in my pics though, silly me I took them right by my orange curtain and the reflection of it got mixed up with the true color of the bag making it look lighter than what it is irl :smile: