My very petite Chanel family! INSTANT REVEAL!!!

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I had so much fun revealing my new 12A Quilted Riding Boots ( here's the thread if you missed it http://forum.purseblog.com/chanel/they-finally-mine-my-very-first-reveal-tpf-776546.html ) that I had to reveal my other Chanel babies to you guys.
    I'm hoping to add more to my collection soon, but this is it for now:
    -4 Grommet Mini Flap in Black Caviar with SHW
    -Quilted coin purse in Black Caviar
    -Brilliant WOC in Black patent leather - special thanks to my friend Martinibeach :heart: -

Sorry for the bad quality of the pictures, my photography skills are not the best.

Thanks for letting me share :smile:

image(22).jpg image(23).jpg image(24).jpg image(25).jpg image(26).jpg image(27).jpg image(28).jpg image(29).jpg
  2. #2 Oct 1, 2012
    Last edited: Oct 1, 2012
    wooooooooowwww!
    Congrats Emerilla!
    soo happy to see instantly (.......by chance ;)) your great reveal!

Very beautiful collection of classic pieces!.....it's a chanel collection and therefore
    I would never say petite or small!

your patent WOC is TDF!!! I love it
    and the mini....wow lucky you to find a black caviar one!
    :ps::party:

thank's for sharing!

3. Wow love your collection!!! Where did you buy your wallet? I've been searching for one.

4. Gorgeous family, congrats! :smile:

5. Congrats! Love the burgundy patent woc!!

6. lovely collection! can you show us a picture of what inside the coin purse looks like?

7. LOVE them ALL!! Did you buy burgundy WOC recently? Do you think I can still find it??

8. very pretty family!!! love your brilliant WOC!

9. Nice collection

10. Grazie cara, I have been really lucky with my mini flap, it was the last one in Europe and I found it on my first call :graucho:

11. Thank you :smile:
    It's a coin purse, I bought it last December at the Boutique in Torino, Italy :smile:

12. Thank you
    I sure will first thing tomorrow :smile::smile:

13. great job:yahoo:

14. beautiful collection!!! I really like your brilliant woc!!:love:

15. Such a cute collection! :smile: