My very petite Chanel family! INSTANT REVEAL!!!

1. I had so much fun revealing my new 12A Quilted Riding Boots ( here's the thread if you missed it http://forum.purseblog.com/chanel/they-finally-mine-my-very-first-reveal-tpf-776546.html ) that I had to reveal my other Chanel babies to you guys.
    I'm hoping to add more to my collection soon, but this is it for now:
    -4 Grommet Mini Flap in Black Caviar with SHW
    -Quilted coin purse in Black Caviar
    -Brilliant WOC in Black patent leather - special thanks to my friend Martinibeach :heart: -

Sorry for the bad quality of the pictures, my photography skills are not the best.

Thanks for letting me share :smile:

image(22).jpg image(23).jpg image(24).jpg image(25).jpg image(26).jpg image(27).jpg image(28).jpg image(29).jpg
  2. #2 Oct 1, 2012
    Last edited: Oct 1, 2012
    wooooooooowwww!
    Congrats Emerilla!
    soo happy to see instantly (.......by chance ;)) your great reveal!

Very beautiful collection of classic pieces!.....it's a chanel collection and therefore
    I would never say petite or small!

your patent WOC is TDF!!! I love it
    and the mini....wow lucky you to find a black caviar one!
    :ps::party:

thank's for sharing!

3. Wow love your collection!!! Where did you buy your wallet? I've been searching for one.

4. Gorgeous family, congrats! :smile:

5. Congrats! Love the burgundy patent woc!!

6. lovely collection! can you show us a picture of what inside the coin purse looks like?

7. LOVE them ALL!! Did you buy burgundy WOC recently? Do you think I can still find it??

8. very pretty family!!! love your brilliant WOC!

9. Nice collection

10. Grazie cara, I have been really lucky with my mini flap, it was the last one in Europe and I found it on my first call :graucho:

11. Thank you :smile:
    It's a coin purse, I bought it last December at the Boutique in Torino, Italy :smile:

12. Thank you
    I sure will first thing tomorrow :smile::smile:

13. great job:yahoo:

14. beautiful collection!!! I really like your brilliant woc!!:love:

15. Such a cute collection! :smile: