My Very Own tPF Miracle! with Pics!

I have tears in my eyes as I read this...Thank you for sharing and I wish you ATG the best of health in no time and Hummingbird, may your kindness and good karma bounce back into your life multiplied many times over. Viva sisterhood!

I told DH about my post and read it to him...he said I tell a good story..awww. And he thought it was great that so many ladies commented on it! I think he's coming around to lovin' tPF as well!

What a great story A-T-G, I'm sure the thought of the scarf and the story behind it will warm your heart during the times to come. Good luck with your surgery and recovery!

H*bird, you are such an amazing woman and this was truly a heartwarming gesture.

PAY IT FORWARD!!

pig_smiling.jpg

Tis the season, this is the best time of year, but I think that the ladies on this forum are GREAT people ALL year round, not just during the holidays. I am fortunate to have found all of you!

You all inspire me! (and not just with your H collections :nuts:)

:heart:

So happy for you, you are beaming with your new scarf! I like how you tied it. Congratulations.
Hats off to Hummingbird, you're pretty terrific (in my book!) for such a lovely gesture.

Then, I fell and busted my knee and went through rehab..and dodged surgery. Four months later, I was visiting family and playing with my little brother and fell again, fractured a bone in the same knee. Ouch. More work and rehab and sitting in the house getting frustrated. Then, on Halloween, I tripped on my own stupid stairs and fell AGAIN! (I swear, I'm not this clumsy, normally!) which just insured I'm going to need a dang surgery after all.

OT: Oh my gosh, I hope you are alright. I had a freak accident at home this past September and nearly fell through a 2nd floor window. I not only fractured my humeral head badly but I also had a shoulder dislocation. To add insult upon injury, the hospital failed to see my dislocation and sent me away, even when I was telling them, "I think I dislocated my shoulder. it hurts. it really hurts like hell." :crybaby:I've been in physical therapy the last 3 months, so I totally know what that all FEELS LIKE :sad: speedy recovery....

OMG! Ouch my darlin'! How are you doing now?

Please be well! And thanks for sharing! I can totally believe the hospital missed your shoulder injury! Hopefully, you are getting excellent care now!