My Very Own tPF Miracle! with Pics!

H*Bird & ATG - that is good karma right there. Sometimes I lose faith in people and my relationships with others, but stories like these remind me that is there is much more that I don't see. Thanks for sharing your story :flowers:

H'Bird is truly an amazing person if you have the chance to meet her in person which I had. I can tell you the first time I met her I was greeted with such a big bear hug. She is a beautiful lady in and out. you are wonderful H'Bird.
A-T-G i enjoy your story very much and i am beyond touched after reading it. best wishes to you and your family and have a wonderful holiday!

WOW! :yahoo:What a wonderful miracle A-T-G, congratulations to you! You look SOOOO happy in your scarf photo, enjoy your new Trophese de Venise for many years to come!! :woohoo:

Hummingbird, what a sweet and thoughtful thing to do. :tup:

What a fabulous meant to be story~ TPF is wonderful I agree. I have met so many wonderful people on this site..:girlsigh:What an outstanding act H-bird did for you. WOW...so speechless. here is a beautiful smile for you and H-bird To you both. I hope you heal soon and H-bird..you are once again such a generous and kind woman. Pay it forward...:flowers: