My Very Own tPF Miracle! with Pics!

Darlin'! Don't YOU cry! Thanks for making the story POSSIBLE! HUGS to you! :heart::heart:

DEAR A-T-G

OMG I'm sitting here crying so this will be short. I was amazed when I read your story - it was very sweet about your honeymoon in Venice - and I am thrilled at how happy you sound with the scarf!

:tpfrox:

This is all just so sweet and I really can't get over it!!

I have belonged to several online communities since I was 16, even had meetups with people from them and everything...
but none have had the true spirit and generosity that I have witnessed in the short month I have belonged to tPF, and more importantly, the H forum.

This is a very special place and all of you ladies are truly wonderful people with blessed hearts and a joie de vivre that is unrivaled.

AW! Thanks Mizzle! I thought I was done when I found that awesome Marionette scarf and then found out the Venise exsisted and just knew I had to have one! I'm so happy that the pieces of "H" I get are meaningful--especially the Venise with it's wonderful story! (I can't believe you remembered how special the puppet scarf was!--see, I LOVE tPF!)

ATG, you look lovely with your new Venise scarf. Along with your puppet scarf, you have a couple of beautiful, meaningful pieces. Hbird, you're an inspiration. Thank you for brightening my day!

What a lovely story. It truly brought tears to my eyes. Hummingbird, that was a wonderful, kind thing to do. A-T-G, wear it in good health, and I hope it's the start of some better luck!

Hi guys - I want to let you all know that I just floundered into this very touching story.
I happended to see A_T_G post about her grail, and I realized I had it and I never had used it, and likely never would. So, what the hay!!

I've read The Grail story - the early version - and I remember this from it:

YOU MUST SEEK THE GRAIL, BUT YOU WILL NEVER FIND THE GRAIL. IT FINDS YOU.

Apparently so!

My eyes teared up reading this story! This is such an amazing community!

Kudos to Hummingbird for being so generous and kind - sending good karma vibes your way!! And ATG, you look lovely in your scarf!