My Very Own tPF Miracle! with Pics!

OMG, what an amazing, heartwarming story! THIS is what tPF is all about....the kindness of women reaching out to others.

The heavens are smiling down on you, HUMMINGBIRD......they really are!

What a great story!!
I am so glad you found one, and from sweet Hummingbird at that!!! She is so special!

And your beautiful carre looks amazing on you, ATG!
I am thrilled for you, and so touched by the kindnesses I see happen here!!!

ATG...I am thrilled for you!!! You are such a lovely person...best wishes for a speedy recovery...and you look fabulous in your new scarf... The memories are the best...both those associated with your DH and your PF friends... : )

what a beautiful story! ATG, I am so happy for you and hope that next year will be better for you.

Hummingbird, you are a very gracious lady and i know that all your good deeds wont go unanswered.

DEAR A-T-G

OMG I'm sitting here crying so this will be short. I was amazed when I read your story - it was very sweet about your honeymoon in Venice - and I am thrilled at how happy you sound with the scarf!

:tpfrox:

A-T-G, what sweet story. I'm so glad you got your grail scarf, it's beautiful, and looks beautiful on you! Hummingbird - you are a fab lady! Major karma points are coming your way!

ATG, you look lovely with your new Venise scarf. Along with your puppet scarf, you have a couple of beautiful, meaningful pieces. Hbird, you're an inspiration. Thank you for brightening my day!