My Very Own tPF Miracle! with Pics!

Jan 29, 2006
USA
OMG - this is sooo sweet....I literally welled up!

Congrats - the both of you are blessed....kind hearts and a great spirit! Lucky...:yes::heart:

Sep 12, 2007
H*Bird & ATG - that is good karma right there. Sometimes I lose faith in people and my relationships with others, but stories like these remind me that is there is much more that I don't see. Thanks for sharing your story :flowers:

medusa2020

H-appy
O.G.
Nov 8, 2006
A-T-G, what a lovely story with a happy ending! H'bird is lovely too. I too spent my honeymoon in Venice, it's such a romantic place to be. Enjoy your beautiful scarf!

artemisa

O.G.
Apr 29, 2006
I love the story!!!

Hermes stories are the best. Congrats on your scarf, your smile says it all

catabie

Nov 17, 2006
H'Bird is truly an amazing person if you have the chance to meet her in person which I had. I can tell you the first time I met her I was greeted with such a big bear hug. She is a beautiful lady in and out. you are wonderful H'Bird.
A-T-G i enjoy your story very much and i am beyond touched after reading it. best wishes to you and your family and have a wonderful holiday!

ck21

Believing in Magic
O.G.
Feb 27, 2006
Wonderful scarf, wonderful women!!

Thanks for sharing your story--it is truly a day brightener!

Ghost55

Aug 28, 2006
What a fabulous meant to be story~ TPF is wonderful I agree. I have met so many wonderful people on this site..:girlsigh:What an outstanding act H-bird did for you. WOW...so speechless. here is a beautiful smile for you and H-bird To you both. I hope you heal soon and H-bird..you are once again such a generous and kind woman. Pay it forward...:flowers:

Chopin

Feb 24, 2007
Awwww. This made me cry. That's so sweet.

Thanks Hummingbird and A-T-G for sharing this sweet moment with us!!