My Very Own tPF Miracle! with Pics!

A-T-G

Howz that ban?
Nov 6, 2006
OMG, I'm tearing up again, right now! I :heart::heart: you ladies on this forum! It's so wonderful to feel like I've got friends all over the world! And you guys "get" me!

TheNordstrom Anniversary Saleis NOW open to Ambassador cardmembers.Click or tap to shop the Nordstrom sale!
P.S. Don't forget to join the activeNAS 2020 threadand share your hauls with the community!
Aug 9, 2006
Awwwww, that was a VERY FABULOUS, and TOUCHING STORY!!! Congrats on the scarf, and GREAT DH for getting the scarf, and the best of HUMMINGBIRD.

I believe what goes around comes around, and passing it on!!

Love the spirit of giving, and the thoughtfulness of people!:heart:

Cristina

Oct 23, 2005
South Florida
This is why I love tPF and the wonderful people who are members of this community :heart:

Great story, ATG, what a happy ending. And Hummingbird, you rock :rochard:

elle tee

Dec 6, 2006
nyc
What a wonderful, heartwarming story! Such a kind and generous thing to do, HBird! And A-T-G, that scarf is beautiful on you!!

guccigal07

He is Risen
Jun 19, 2006
that is a wondeful story! you deserve it! you have sent me and I am sure many others links to the grail scarves! congrats and your smile is classic!

temo

Jul 13, 2006
British Columbia
Your wonderful story brought a tear to my eye!!! Such a blessing for you and for Hummingbird!!! . . . And now for all of us who share your joy!!!

Oct 25, 2006
ATG--very happy for you. Now you will have double happy memories when you wear the scarf.

Hummingbird--really nice gesture.

oo_let_me_see

100% Puerto Greekan
O.G.
Dec 6, 2006
That is so sweet! This year I want the holidays to be about giving more than receiving. This story is such a motivation.

candace117

Whiskey in a Teacup
O.G.
Oct 31, 2007
Orange County
facebook.com
Hbird is a true lady, that much is certain.
I am so happy that you got your grail scarf and it will forever give you memories of your precious honeymoon in Venice. I have always believed strongly in the tangible objects that bring back very real memories and keep us sane. It looks so beautiful on you, too! Truly a perfect grail scarf.
:heart:

duchess

Jun 14, 2007
This is one of the nicest stories I have read here on the forum! Hummingbird
is truly thoughtful, and giving. That grail scarf must have even more special meaning to you now.