My very own Louis Vuitton collection

1. Hi! We are running a fun little TPF community giveaway to win a new Polene bag! Head over to this thread to enter. Good luck!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Mostly are LV stuff. It has been my babies since late 2000 until now and more to come. A little bit of combination here and there too. I havent include my shoes collection yet. I still have some other bags back in other house (country). I will take some photos by mid next month. Stay tune! :roflmfao:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Gorgeus! You should really post this in the LV collection thread!

3. ok! thank u

4. yummy:P

5. Damier stands out really well... Nice!!! :biggrin:

6. thank u john, i love ur collection 2 :graucho:

7. lovely collection, thanks for sharing! :smile:

8. Gong love!!! :heart:
    Awesome collection, love the sunnies :biggrin:

9. mewlicious ... goong goong goong, shin shin shin ...!!!

i have 3 exact dior glossy in red white black, i think im mad!

10. Yes! Shin!! :love: Are you excited about season 2?! I can't believe it's taken so long :Push:

11. :shrugs: r u sure there is 2nd season? they replaced the whole cast for 2nd season, which gonna be released in feb 2007

the reason why is only 1 cast member willing to return for 2nd season, the rest do not want to :crybaby:

:roflmfao: lets go back to lv :P

12. OMG gorgeous pieces!!

13. Nice photos ... I love the Antigua Plate PM ... how much was it here and did you get the pink recently as I enquired about it at customer service and he had NO idea what I was talking about???

14. You have a lovely collection...I loved your red epi speedy :love:

Can't wait for more pics!

15. awesome collection! see lots of shoes at the back too :biggrin: