My very own Chanel collection

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. :heart: Hi girls,

I just received Chanel gold crinckle clutch. Now I have 5 Chanel bags and its growing fast since 2007. Not to count accessories in the future. Here are some of them:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Thank You for stopping by at my very own Chanel spot. G'day. Have fun! :okay:

2. Great collection!

3. :love::love: all your flap, especially pink and red. its TDF! and congrats for your new addition :woohoo:

4. How pretty! I love your collection, especially the baby pink caviar flap :love:

5. Wow... gorgeous collection! They're all beautiful colors! The red is TDF, as well! Thanks for sharing your beautiful Chanels!

6. What a great collection, thank you for sharing your "Chanel Spot!" I especially love your pink flap and your necklace!

7. I love it... gorgeous purses and necklace!

8. I love the pink flap! Your collection is sooooo pretty!

9. :drool::drool:

10. Fantastic collection ... love the new addition!

11. yummy bags. where did you get that adorable gold clutch? which season and how much.. its so unusual!

12. a great collection! the gold clutch is cute!

13. Gorgeous collection! Love your clutch and necklace.

14. Beautiful collection. Congrats on all of them.

15. I absolutely adore that red lambskin flap! It's from '05 I believe? Wowieeee! I hope to find a red flap like her one day... :girlsigh: