my very long dior story

princesslisa

BAGS R A GIRLS BESTFRIEND
Aug 22, 2006
PLEASE BARE WITH MY LONG STORY THANKS

SO I WAS IN NEW JERSEY YESTERDAY GOING TO A NETS BASKETBALL GAME BUT WE (MY BOYFRIEND AND I) WENT SHOPPING AT THE GARDEN STATE PLAZA FIRST

WE GOT SOOO MUCH STUFF, BUT MY FAVORITE BUY OF THE DAY WAS MY DIOR POCHETTE WHICH I GOT AT NEIMAN MARCUS ON SALE!!!

I HAD SOME MONEY LEFT OVER AND RUNNING OUTTA TIME I RUSHED TO THE STORE CALLED IMAGE TO BUY A L.A.M.B. SHIRT THAT I WANTED

WE THROW ARE BAGS IN THE TRUNK OF THE CAR GO TO THE BASKETBALL GAME AND HEAD HOME

AND THATS WHEN ALL HELL BROKE LOSE

I GO TO TAKE MY SHOPPING BAGS OUTTA THE CAR WHEN
THE NEIMAN MARCUS BAG IS MISSING
IT IS NOW 1AM THIS MORNING AND I AM CRYING I LEFT THE BAG AT IMAGE THE LAST STORE I VISITED I WAS UP ALL NIGHT JUST THINKING HOW COULD I DO THIS I WAS SOOO MAD AT MYSELF AND THAT I WOULD PROB NOT GET MY BAG BACK

BUT THERE ARE SOME GOOD PEOPLE IN THIS WORLD
I CALLED THE STORE THIS MORNING AND THE MANGER OF THE STORE FOUND MY BAG AND HELD IT FOR ME HE MUST OF THOUGHT I WAS NUTS B/C I WAS SCREAMING OF EXCITEMENT THAT HE HAD MY BAG

SO I WENT BACK TO NEW JERSERY AN HOUR AND 10 MIN RIDE TO SAVE MY DIOR BAG I KNOW I AM LUCKY AND I STILL CANT BELEIVE IT THERE ARE SOME GOOD PEOPLE IN THIS WORLD!

wow! :wtf::wtf:

i think i would have done the same too!!!! but YESSSS! it's wonderful that people like that manager still exist! congrats on your new dior by the way, after all that drama! :heart:

ok here is the bag that caused it all

100_2205.jpg

Those people at that store were so honest! I'm very glad that there is good left in this world. Makes me feel warm to hear your story's resolution.

I'm glad it ended up working out for you. And I love that bag. I felt the straps while I was at Holts, and boy are they soft and comfy.

ok here is the bag that caused it all

100_2205.jpg
I have the larger version of the bag - the Diorissimo Large Shopper!
You're really lucky that you found your bag. The other day, I forgot my wallet at the supermarket and I went back an hour later and everything was in there especially all the cash. There are some really nice people in the world!

I used to work in the Garden State Plaza, and I must say, the majority of the people who work there are great, honest people. My son left his new sweatshirt outside of Vuitton and I called the store and they took it inside and held it overnight until I could pick it up.