My VERY Last Prada....well for the summer that is.

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I finally completed my wish list! I've been wanting a red bag (got it: Prada), a white bag (chickened out on white and got an Ivory Peggy Gucci instead), a dark brown bag (LOVES! Prada) and TA DA! I finally found the perfect yellow Summer bag. It fits and sits perfectly on my shoulder, as all my Pradas do, but I can't pull off that "super model" bag on the shoulder look.

Those adversed to raffia bags should avert their eyes. ;)

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

2. wow, it's perfect for summer!!! congrats!!

3. Nice bag! I can smell the sunshine when I see it..a great bag for summer..congratulations!

4. congrats, love the color.

5. Thanks all! I forgot to add:
    IT'S LINED IN LEATHER!!! :yahoo:

That's my favorite feature in ANY bag.

6. That is a great bag!! :yes:

7. Niiiiiiice, Prada!!! Congrats on a great find!

8. Yum! :drool: Love yellow bags. Congrats!

9. AWE!!!!!!!!!!LOVE it on you!!
    Enjoy her!!!!

10. Love the straw and those dangly ties !!

11. She's a definite eye-catcher and perfect for summer!

12. The yellow is perfect for summer, and look fabulous on you. Congrats!

13. So pretty- congrats!

14. Prada was wearing this bag today at our little (emphasis on little--only 4 of us) PF get-together at SouthPark. Her shirt was the exact same yellow to match the purse--she looked so dang fashionable and ready for summer, it made me smile :smile:just seeing the ensemble! Stupendous bag and perfect for summer.

15. Soooooo did you put on a yellow shirt just for the picture, or is your timing just that good? :smile: