my very humble bag collection

oranGetRee

**I am a Vain Pot**
O.G.
Jan 19, 2006
Hi Ladies

Sharing what I currently have. As you can see, most of my bags aren't expensive :biggrin: ..... Only have one luxury bag (never dream I would have one actually). :shame:

1) sling white small bag from Hiroshima Japan
2) flowery sling bag from Japan
3) sling bag from Nine West
4) blue bag from Hiroshima Japan
5) & 6) Elle bags for work

hiroshimawhite.jpg
japansling.jpg
ninewest.jpg

hiroshimablue.jpg
elleblack.jpg

ellesmall.jpg

After realising that the bag from Tocco is a looka-like bag of the Balenciaga .... I feel less active in carrying the bag. Feels kind of disappointed that the design is copied as I always thought this brand is good.

now wondering what to do with the bag............

oranGetRee said:
After realising that the bag from Tocco is a looka-like bag of the Balenciaga .... I feel less active in carrying the bag. Feels kind of disappointed that the design is copied as I always thought this brand is good.

now wondering what to do with the bag............
It does look like Balenciaga!!! But the color is still beautiful~

The suhali just takes my breath away, it's so gorgeous !

Just out of curiousity, are you in Hiroshima a lot, or just so happened to pick up two bags from there when you were visiting ? I'd really like to visit Japan sometime, and that's definately one of the cities on my list.

ayla said:
The suhali just takes my breath away, it's so gorgeous !

Just out of curiousity, are you in Hiroshima a lot, or just so happened to pick up two bags from there when you were visiting ? I'd really like to visit Japan sometime, and that's definately one of the cities on my list.

Hi Ayla, Hiroshima is the brand of the bag. The brand is from Japan. I bought them from a boutique in my own country. Sorry I wasn't clear earlier. :smile: I would LOVE to visit Japan soon. They have very lovely accessories and bags (that will definitely burn a big hole in my pocket).

I love your suhali!! Just Curious how well the white leather last? Does it get dirty easily? Does it turn to off-white or does it remain its whiteness pretty well? I'm thinking about getting one myself and I think white is sooo beautiful! But I worry when it Comes to suCh a light Color..

essential said:
I love your suhali!! Just Curious how well the white leather last? Does it get dirty easily? Does it turn to off-white or does it remain its whiteness pretty well? I'm thinking about getting one myself and I think white is sooo beautiful! But I worry when it Comes to suCh a light Color..

Hi essential, the bag is a recent purchase (less than 3 weeks) so I can't really tell you if the white would last. But looking at it, I believe it wouldn't get dirty easily. I don't think the colour would fade as well.

Go take a look at it in person! The bag is very beautiful. Better than this pic I posted. :blink: **sheepish grin* I'm not a great photographer.