My very fist Dior and not gonna be the last one!

Finally got my very first dior after a month or so lurking around in TPF. I have been doing quite a lot of research in this forum and started to fall in love with dior :love:

Didn't expect to bring her home so quickly! :biggrin:
I am so happy and excited with this purchase. She is really lovely and gorgeous! :smile:

Let me try to post a reveal here. Here's a first photo.

This is my first thread, I'm not too sure how to upload multiple photos through mobile. So sorry about it.

Edit: able to upload multiple photos after I changed to desktop view :cool:

She's a real beauty and absolutely stunning Congrats, great choice

Reactions: littlesnoopy
Finally got my very first dior after a month or so lurking around in TPF. I have been doing quite a lot of research in this forum and started to fall in love with dior :love:

Didn't expect to bring her home so quickly! :biggrin:
I am so happy and excited with this purchase. She is really lovely and gorgeous! :smile:

Let me try to post a reveal here. Here's a first photo.

This is my first thread, I'm not too sure how to upload multiple photos through mobile. So sorry about it.

Edit: able to upload multiple photos after I changed to desktop view :cool:
SO Beautiful! This was my first Dior a little over two years ago nd it brings me more joy every time I wear it. It’s my absolute favorite bag. It’s so ladylike, chic and luxurious. You made a great choice and I hope you love this for many years to come! Congratulations and enjoy it!

Reactions: littlesnoopy