My very first YSL - Pebbled Leather Easy

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hello, I'm normally in the Bal thread. I was really drawn to the Easy as it seems to be a versatile style which can be dressed up or down. It's really growing on me. I was hesitant that the size might be too small but it's definitely working so far as I prefer black in smaller bags. Perhaps the larger version of this in another colour down the track :graucho: For reference, I'm 5'1".

[​IMG] [​IMG]

2. gorgeous!!!! congrats!!

3. Looks really good on you, great size. Congrats!

4. Oh, wow! I hadn't seen it in regular, pebbled leather, only the patent. What a lovely bag, congrats and enjoy!

5. so gorgeous

6. Oh wow, the bubbles are really pretty! Congrats on your gorgeous bag, wear her in good health :biggrin:

I love bubbly leather, reminds me of the Fendi spy leather which is delicious!

7. Thanks, everyone! I'm really loving it now.

Cosmopolitan, thanks. I'll post pics in the ref thread as well.

8. It suits you so well! Great buy!!!

9. oooh, I love the leather, it is such a beautiful bag :smile:

10. Gorgeous! Looks great on you. Congrats!

11. :drool: :drool: :drool:

(I have little else to add, lol).

I am still wanting an Easy after all this time!!!

12. awww what an adorable bag! its a great size for you!

13. i love the easy! the small looks good on you.

14. I don't know that I've ever seen the small size....it is beautiful on you!