My very first TREESJE Bag!!!!!!!! & of course won't be my last

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I finally rec'd my first Treesje bag from basicboutique.com...The AWESOME MARLEY in GRAY!!!!!!!!!! oh my gosh, the leather, the studs...the smell, the extra long handle...It's so gorgeous. My perfect everyday bag since I carry alot of stuff and also have to haul my GMAT book and laptop around, it's the perfect size. I paid $220 for it, awesome deal, right???

here are some quick shot taken with my Iphone at work at my tiny cubicle, excuse the mess and the quality. I'm glad to share :yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

2. Congrats on your gray marley anne1218!! The marley seems to be a favorite here, I think everyone should have one of these (or more) :graucho: You got a great deal too, that never hurts!!

3. Don't you love the smell of that Treesje lamb leather? It's intoxicating..

Congrats!

4. Congrats! Can't wait to see pictures and modeling shots. I'm starting to like lambskin better than I used to. It's so soft!

5. Congrats on your new bag!

6. Yes, congrats on your new Marley!! It's always so exciting when someone finds her perfect bag!!!

7. thank you all....I can't seem to upload the pics...too big?? does anybody know how to reduce the size to make it smaller??

8. Yeh love mine also

9. Congrats!

10. congrats on your first Treesje!
    You can upload to a online web album like picasa and then resave them. That's what I do sometimes. Or you can get a free program like gimp and resize them.

11. Congrats!

12. Congrats! I wanna see a modeling pic.:yahoo:

13. congrats!! the leather material is so comfortable. that price was a steal by the way!

14. excuse me for the background...am at work!

Attached Files:

15. Gorgeous! It looks great on you! Thank you for sharing your pictures.. Hope you're enjoying your new bag still.