My very first Tod's...

1. I was in Neiman Marcus yesterday, returning my baby Spy bag. I like the Spy in theory, but after carrying it a few times, I realized I prefer shoulder bags. I looked at Balenciaga (I've owned two before--a Caramel City [sold it] and a silver metallic box [still have it]), but didn't see anything that interested me. I looked at Chloe, Ferragamo, Marc Jacobs, nothing hit me like a ton of bricks. Then I turned the corner and entered the Tod's area and I was really struck by this bag. It's black, but in certain lights you can see blue and purple hues (similiar to the Balenciaga ink color). The straps adjust which I like. It's roomy and has that great zipper compartment in front which is perfect for my phone and a pack of gum. The price was right, and so...I got it!! I really really love it so far. Let me know what you think.

062506 part deux 002.jpg 062506 part deux 003.jpg 062506 part deux 004.jpg
  2. It's Got Character. I like TOD.

3. I like this bag. I saw it in Saks! I bet it gets better and better with use!

4. Great bag! This is the Kate in Piccola size right?

5. Yep! This is the small with adjustable straps.

6. Lovely! I didn't realize the smaller size had adjustable straps...I'll have to look for one to check it out, too!

The color sounds fab. :love:

7. Ahh I love TODS! They have excellent leather and are extremely well crafted. Congrats!:biggrin::flowers:

8. Great choice. It's very chic.

9. Lovely bag!

Tod's had a gorgeous bag that I loved but for one thing--it was almost the size of a small carryon. If it had been a real purse, I would have gone for it in a New York second.

10. Oh, I love that bag from Tod's!!!

11. i like it... you can fit a lot of stuff in it. congrats....:biggrin:
    tod's will be my next purchase (hopefully).

12. It definitely holds a lot. I can fit all of my junk in there. :smile:

13. I :heart: Tod's! Great bag!

14. I love it! I have never had a TODS bag before but that bag is very tempting. Does it come in different colors?

15. Yes, it does. I also saw it in tan and mustard yellow.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice