My very first tods :)....one of many I'm sure!

mpepe32

O.G.
Jan 20, 2009
Just received my very first tods in the mail yesterday and just had to share the news. :yahoo: She is beautiful and I'm sure I will get tons of use out of her. Here are the pics from the seller. When I can, I will take my own photos and share. The pics don't do the colour justice.

Attachments

• tods1.jpg
    tods1.jpg
    2.4 KB · Views: 255
  • tods2.jpg
    tods2.jpg
    11.7 KB · Views: 91
  • tods3.jpg
    tods3.jpg
    2 KB · Views: 254
Thanks everyone! I know it's not part of the new collection (which I'm just drooling over) but I think it's a good starter piece and I love the fact that it has alot of compartments. I'm anal about organization so it suits my personality and obsessive need for neatness perfectly! lol. Thanks again

Thanks everyone! I know it's not part of the new collection (which I'm just drooling over) but I think it's a good starter piece and I love the fact that it has alot of compartments. I'm anal about organization so it suits my personality and obsessive need for neatness perfectly! lol. Thanks again

I think many of the bags that are not part of the new collection are fabulous. That's one of the incredible things about the classic nature of TOD'S bags. They're like fine wine. They just get better and better with time. I think it's a feather in the cap to acquire a TOD'S that is not readily available––and it's definitely worth the work.

Congrats on your first Tod's bag! The Milky is classic, and I agree about its compartments! I have yet to get my first Tod's, but I do have a few Hogan bags. Hopefully's I'll join you soon! :smile: