My very first RM & it's a mini mini!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. #1 Jul 4, 2009
    Last edited: Jul 4, 2009
    Hello all from a new Minkette :P
    I've got to admit it didn't take very long from checking the RM subforum & lurking until I decided I HAD to get my first RM MAMM.. maybe 3 days at most!
    The wait felt long but it in reality it was fairly speedy shipping. It came yesterday morning all wrapped up nicely and looking just as new, my new-to me Almond Mini mini!! :nuts:
    Got this from another tpf'er, so I'm sure you guys have seen alot of the Almond shots in the mini mini devoted reference thread, but heres some more :graucho:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG]

Attached Files:

2. I've made sure to get lots of mod pics, I know when I was looking up the MAMM I was going crazy trying to find modeling pics since I've never seen this IRL before, much less even a Rebecca Minkoff purse!

I've always sworn that I'm NOT a handbag girl. I could never stand the thought of holding a small bag with handles not big/long enough to sling over my shoulder. Come to think of it, I've never been a small bag kinda gal either! It always was the bigger the better to carry everything including the kitchen sink :P
    I can honestly say I LOVE the MAMM. It is such a cute little bag that fits my essentials. I even LIKE the small handles because theres a long shoulder / cross body strap to make it up. I love having the option of slinging it cross body if I need my hands free, and I love that it's small and light enough for those trips I don't want to lug around a huge purse.
    I couldn't wait to wear it out!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

3. [​IMG]

[​IMG]

I've seen some new reveals lately for the MAMM and I'm loving it, this little one definately deserves the attention it's getting. I have the mint mini mini on it's way and I can't wait!
    I've been carrying my heavy Coach tote around for way too long my shoulders need a break :smile:

And for reference I'm 5'5"

Thank you for letting me share :biggrin:

Attached Files:

4. The MAMM looks very cute on you! Congrats! (:

5. Welcome kayyle ;)
    I hope you know.. . RM is like a drug, once you get your hands on ONE and try ONE, you can't stop so prepared to be wiped out, well your wallet and cc(s) that is :P

This MAMM is adorable!~
    I don't think I've seen an Almond MAMM before.. .

[​IMG]
    I def. never seen a MAMM being worn like this before.

Thanks for sharing and hope to see you around here many more times to come, which I am pretty sure :biggrin:

6. it's soooo cute on you! congrats on your first RM!

7. Very cute, congrats!

8. The mini mini is so cute on you. I love it!!!

9. Congrats on your first RM!!! The leather looks delish and I love it with the strap doubled up! Looks great on you!

10. Welcome and congrats on your MMAM! Almond is a very nice leather and it looks terrific on you! Cute Juicy charm, too! Can't wait to see your mint MMAM!

11. ^^Thanks kdo, I was gonna ask her about her charm. . .love that little banana!! My DD has the Almond MAMM and the leather is incredible! Congratulations! Excellent choice for your first RM! Welcome new Minkette! :flowers:

12. Oh what a beautiful purse! It works so well on you!

13. kayyle congrats on your new RM!! you look so cute with your MAMM. its gorgeous! :biggrin: i love the cute little charm you added on as well.

14. Congrats! Its sooo cute on you! I love the color!

15. It looks fantastic on you and we are the same height so I am so appreciative of you showing it worn all the different ways. The Almond color is really pretty on you too!