My Very First Reveal, yay!

Yay, she joins my speedy & trevi! He got tired of me saying "she has my bag!" everytime we see someone with a Neverfull, LOL! Lately though I've been thinking I want the mono neverfull but he said the SA told him they were sold out until July, wow! I checked with another store near me yesterday and the SA said they wouldn't have anymore in for a few weeks...I can't decide whether to stick with this one or trade it in whenever the mono becomes available *decisions decisions*

Yay, she joins my speedy & trevi! He got tired of me saying "she has my bag!" everytime we see someone with a Neverfull, LOL! Lately though I've been thinking I want the mono neverfull but he said the SA told him they were sold out until July, wow! I checked with another store near me yesterday and the SA said they wouldn't have anymore in for a few weeks...I can't decide whether to stick with this one or trade it in whenever the mono becomes available *decisions decisions*

I think if you want the mono and you have the trevi, then maybe you should trade it. In either case, congrats. It's a great bag. Enjoy