My very first reveal.. something gathered..

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. This is my very first reveal & a special one. I've waited for this beauty for a while, even purchased her smaller non-gathered version hoping it would satisfy my craving but as we all know, that hardly ever works! Here's a peek..

Attached Files:

2. Large gathered Sophia?

3. Must be a large black gathered?

4. Yep! My new-to-me large gathered Sophia & her matching wallet!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I've always wanted her but eventually settled for a small black leather Sophia just last week. A few days later I saw this large gathered Sophia on the bay & got her for a steal, well under $300! Definitely worth the wait!

5. Twins! Isn't she great? Wish I got the deal you got! Enjoy!

6. Now I'm thinking I will need a divide & conquer because she's much slouchier (is that a word?) than I had imagined, can anyone recommend the best size?

7. Thanks! Yes she's gorgeous, I couldn't believe the deal myself! :biggrin:

8. Wow, what a steal, very lucky! I am contemplating a divide n conquer as well so I'm interested in the responses on this one.

9. Twins on both. Congrats, they are fab :smile:

10. Beautiful combo!

11. Congrats on getting the bag you really wanted. She's a beauty.

12. Thank you all! I haven't had a new wallet in years so that is a nice treat too! :biggrin:

13. LOVE! Congrats!

14. Gorgeous, and a great deal! Congrats!

15. Twins on the bag
    Congrats