.*.*.*.My very first reveal here on the Hermes SubForum.*.*.*.

love the combo color of your evelyn

Aww... Thank you so much $1.10!!!:hugs: (Love your user name!!!:biggrin:)

TBQ DEAR. .... I followed u here from LV. Those are beautiful items, especially the bag. ... Just love the colour combo and the versatility of style. However will not be able to be a fellow H owner as the brand is way -------way beyond my means in this lifetime ....will just enjoy looking at yours :biggrin:

Aww... Thank you TEDDYGALG!!:hugs: You'd be surprised at some of the actual prices of Hermes items... It may not be too far from your price range as you believe!!! :graucho: If you like something, research and see for yourself... You may have a pleasant surprise!! :biggrin: Here's to your future items in your collection!! ;)

Love your Evelyne TBQ! This bag is definitely on my list. Enjoy!

Aww... Thank you so much peachylv!!! :hugs:I hope you get one for yourself some day soon!! :biggrin:

Many congrats! And welcome!!

Thank you so much purseinsanity!!!:hugs: I'm going to try to take it easy and slowly ease into the "orange" crowd... :nuts:

You can't go wrong with an Evelyne. It's such a great casual bag. You can even use your scarf as a handle if you want it to be a shoulder bag, too.

As others have said, welcome to the slippery slope of H.

Congrats! It's great Hermes has been doing eclat straps lately. It adds a fun twist to a classic neutral. May you have more orange boxes in future!