.*.*.*.My very first reveal here on the Hermes SubForum.*.*.*.

1. :biggrin:Hello! Some of you may have seen me on the Louis Vuitton sub forum before... Made some purchases today that I'd like to share with you all... Am really excited as this is my very first "big" reveal here on the Hermes Forum!!! :hbeat:

So, here is what I brought home today...

[​IMG]

I'm really getting to like that orange packaging! It certainly gets the heart pumping with excitement!!

[​IMG]

(So here is a group shot of what I came home with today...)

[​IMG]

(Am impressed with the little additions to your parcel when you leave an Hermes boutique... Today I not only received a couple of catalogues, but a couple of perfume sample vials, too! Wish some of the other luxury brand shops would do that!!)

So, my first parcel...

[​IMG]

Yes, something small... And, you're correct if you guessed a scarf!

[​IMG]

Couldn't resist this navy blue one in Pearl...

[​IMG]

She's rather large, so I would expect she'll be put to many uses this Fall/Winter!!!

[​IMG]

Any guesses on my second parcel?

This is actually something that has been on my wish list for a while... Could not resist making the purchase today, as a neutral color just arrived in stock!!!

[​IMG]

Think crossbody!!

[​IMG]

Yes, please welcome my new Evelyn GM!!!

[​IMG]

I really loved the color combination when I saw it... I was told that the strap was unique and that it really did not come in stock often...

Am so happy that I took the plunge and got her... :love:

I'm still drooling over the color combo over here!!

[​IMG]

(Well, actually the strap is a bit more red than in the pictures... Sorry for the not so good smartphone pics!!)

Thank you for letting me share my new additions to the collection!! I'm afraid that this may just be the beginning of a long time love affair with Mr. H!!:graucho: Don't tell Mr. V!!! :lol:

:queen:TBQ

2. Gorgeous. Love the bag, love the scarf. Love everything!

3. Oh, I have the same Evelyn, with the exception of your gorgeous strap. I use it all the time, how lucky you are to get such a great color combo. Congratulations!

4. Yay! Congratulations!!

5. Congrats on your wonderful H haul TBQ, ... of course I had to follow you over here!! :biggrin:

6. Congrats on such a fabulous haul. I love the crossbody!

7. Congrats on your fabulous first H bag! I have a feeling we will see another reveal from you in the near future.... once you start, it's addictive! Enjoy your new scarf and bag!

8. Great choices!

9. Followed you over here too.. Congrats love your Evelyn GM and your Scarff..love the Evelyn's color

10. Lovely goodies! Thank you for sharing! Hehe I did notice you from the LV subforum, I have also migrated from LV myself :lol: Enjoy in the best of health and I hope there will be many more!!!

11. Love both your acquisitions!

12. a nice one. the strap is unique.

13. Wow, the Evelyn is just perfect!! This is one of my favorite crossbody bags. Love the scarf too. Congratulations!

14. Congrats.. esp love the evelyne

15. What a wonderful Fall bag! The strap is such a beauty! Congratulations to you!