My Very First Reveal *excited* ^-^

So...this is how SA explained how to use it.. First lift the middle part and attach one hook to the one link of the chain and attach the other hook to another link of the chain..after that you just need to put the middle part back ( the metal thing ) to the original position..and that's it all done..
Do you think it would work to shorten a WOC chain as well?

Have you worn your new pieces yet?The shoes in leather so look super comfy!!

Can I bother you to PM me the details of your SA? I'm new so can't PM yet.

The SA at the flinders lane melbourne store didn't put any camelias on my purchases when I was there, even on my classic WOC. She was nice, but I only got ribbon.

I have to admit no where beats service at Chanel Japan. They're super lovely there! Your SA sounds lovely though.

Have you worn your new pieces yet?The shoes in leather so look super comfy!!

Can I bother you to PM me the details of your SA? I'm new so can't PM yet.

The SA at the flinders lane melbourne store didn't put any camelias on my purchases when I was there, even on my classic WOC. She was nice, but I only got ribbon.

I have to admit no where beats service at Chanel Japan. They're super lovely there! Your SA sounds lovely though.
I worn the shoes..1st day I got blisters :crybaby: ( always happens to me with new shoes..)
Today I worn it again, and I use the plaster ( really thick bandaid )to protect my feet..very comfy.. And people actually noticed my shoes..lol

And the boy bag...love it, I wear it 2 nights ago at my bestie birthday party...

How come u don't get any camellia flower?? U should ask for it..it is part of the shopping experience at Chanel..lol

My SA is sooooo nice and sweet, she helped me a lot even when I don't buy anything.. I was in Sydney store today, asked her when the sale will be.

Btw, I PM-ed you...^-^

I worn the shoes..1st day I got blisters :crybaby: ( always happens to me with new shoes..)

Today I worn it again, and I use the plaster ( really thick bandaid )to protect my feet..very comfy.. And people actually noticed my shoes..lol

And the boy bag...love it, I wear it 2 nights ago at my bestie birthday party...

How come u don't get any camellia flower?? U should ask for it..it is part of the shopping experience at Chanel..lol

My SA is sooooo nice and sweet, she helped me a lot even when I don't buy anything.. I was in Sydney store today, asked her when the sale will be.

Btw, I PM-ed you...^-^

Ohh noo!! Blisters!! Glad the bad aid works, in sure the buttery soft lam skin will give in soon. I'm sure they look gorgeous in you - I haven't seen leather ones IRL before!

PM sent back, hopefully it worked!!

I thought it was standard to get the camelias because I've had it in my purchases overseas. I don't bother checking until I got back to the hotel. I have read that service in Australia can be lacking in some stores though. It's a pity since Australia just had a ridiculous price increase compared to other countries!

Ohh noo!! Blisters!! Glad the bad aid works, in sure the buttery soft lam skin will give in soon. I'm sure they look gorgeous in you - I haven't seen leather ones IRL before!

PM sent back, hopefully it worked!!

I thought it was standard to get the camelias because I've had it in my purchases overseas. I don't bother checking until I got back to the hotel. I have read that service in Australia can be lacking in some stores though. It's a pity since Australia just had a ridiculous price increase compared to other countries!
I know right....our prices here are ridiculous

Maybe they ran out..next time just ask for extra camellia, tell them you didn't get any on your last purchase. I'm sure they will give you some.. Just ask nicely with cute smile ^-^
Works for me every time hehehehe

I know right....our prices here are ridiculous

Maybe they ran out..next time just ask for extra camellia, tell them you didn't get any on your last purchase. I'm sure they will give you some.. Just ask nicely with cute smile ^-^
Works for me every time hehehehe

You're funny! Will do... Not sure if I can pull off a cute smile, but I will try my best haha

Sounds silly, but I stick my camelias on my soft toy collection at my parents house!

Ps. Sorry about all the typos. I'm trying to fix them but typing in my phone is hard!