My Very First Reveal *excited* ^-^

The bag is to die for...and the shoes too..we have the same problem, small feet!!! Hard to find sizes indeed:smile:

Anyhoo, just wondering how do you use that metal thing to shorten the strap? I have a jumbo double flap which if i wear it as single strap, would be too long for me too.. So sometimes, i have to make a knot to shorten it..would be handy to have that metal thing:smile:

So...this is how SA explained how to use it.. First lift the middle part and attach one hook to the one link of the chain and attach the other hook to another link of the chain..after that you just need to put the middle part back ( the metal thing ) to the original position..and that's it all done..

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    210.9 KB · Views: 524
congrats on your gorgeous boy and your espadrilles!!! i have tiny feet and wear the same size in chanel (actually wished they made smaller sizes lol!) and am thrilled you got these as they are super hard to find in 35s :biggrin:

So...this is how SA explained how to use it.. First lift the middle part and attach one hook to the one link of the chain and attach the other hook to another link of the chain..after that you just need to put the middle part back ( the metal thing ) to the original position..and that's it all done..

Thanks love:smile: appreciate that..

Wonder where I can get that though *scratching my head*

When i bought the bag in Paris(2yrs ago), the SA did not even mention bout this gadget..she was the one who told me to just knot it up..sigh..

No worries, i will try my luck at the only Chanel here in Brisbane:smile:
Just tell them that your chain is too long ...if they still don't give you, I can ask for an extra and send it to you ^-^