My very first reveal, and a LV to boot!

Amanda_g

Nov 13, 2011
Ladies,

I can't even express my gratitude for all the help you have provided in making my very first luxury handbag purchase, and a LV to boot. This forum has provided me with timely information, answers, etc... and I'm so glad that this place exists.
Not many people would understand the need, desire, etc... for such an expensive (but oh so beautiful) handbag purchase, but I know you all will.... :yahoo:
I bought this baby when I was on holidays (after what I'm sure was 3 solid months of research) (I think I drove DH crazy). I think he was happy we bought when on holidays (not as much selection here in Canada) because he knew that I could not return it - lol!
My SA (StacyG) at Scottsdale Fashion Mall was super helpful and even suggested the bag (over more expensive ones) b/c it was a roomy, yet chic shoulder bag.... any guesses?

Without futher adieu....

Attachments

• Reveal2.jpg
    Reveal2.jpg
    299.4 KB · Views: 718
Jenny's first guess was quick, and correct!

I'm so glad that I am able to share with you all.... I love my new Delightful Mono PM. And the LV addiction was quickly started. Today, I acquired a new bag (my hubbie is such an enabler)... to beat the rumored increase in January.... sigh, I'm in so much trouble... :nogood:

Sorry the lighting in the hotel is awful and not doing the bag any justice...

Attachments

• Reveal4 .jpg
    Reveal4 .jpg
    82.6 KB · Views: 710
So pretty congrats!!! I love this bag!!

Thank you! Very kind! As you can tell, being my first LV, I was (still am) super excited!
I debated between the Monty, Neverfull and the Delightful... and as soon as I tried her on, I knew she was it!

Now, I need to add a signature (now that I'm in the club)....

Us, Edmontonians, need a LV store.... then we'd be in some serious trouble - lol!