My Very First Reveal All The Way From BG!

kcarmona

Feb 21, 2013
So I've been all over the Celine forum for some time now (mostly stalking) and have drooled over some of you guys' amazing bags! I have a Pebbled Leather Mini in Camel which I purchased pre-owned and I love her.

But I've been dying for something else from Celine! After months of trying to find something pre-owned I knew it was time to buy my very FIRST brand new full priced handbag!

There are just so many fakes on eBay and after I accidentally purchased a fake and had to go through the return process, I immediately called my lovely SA at BG and this beauty was on its way.

Sorry for the long story. I'll shutup now and show you! Who's here?!

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1407965000.831140.jpg

And I don't know about you guys but my heart flutters a little when I get more than one package in the mail. So it thought I'd share what else the Fedex guy dropped off today!

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1407967288.912203.jpg
ImageUploadedByPurseForum1407967296.513880.jpg

Chanel Calf Hair Combat Boots! Love the detail on the inside and nothing beats Chanel at 60% off PLUS an extra 25%!

And I don't know about you guys but my heart flutters a little when I get more than one package in the mail. So it thought I'd share what else the Fedex guy dropped off today!

View attachment 2718130
View attachment 2718131

Chanel Calf Hair Combat Boots! Love the detail on the inside and nothing beats Chanel at 60% off PLUS an extra 25%!
WOW! That bag is super unique... do you think the felt will soften over time? And I love the boots :heart: Congrats!

Welcome to the Phantom club!!! Please add your picture in the club thread - nothing like looking at Phantom pics, always makes me smile.

And, what a score on the shoes! Congrats!!