My very first PS medium

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Nordstrom Spring Sale is now live! Serious savings on customer favorites - up to 40% off with free shipping and free returns. Shop the sale!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. It's size medium. What do you guys think? I'm 5'2 height, I bought it online during the sale. Do you think it's "kinda" big for me

Attached Files:

MrGoyard and Mariapia like this.
  2. Congrats on your PS1! :smile: The medium is a great size.

3. you could post a modeling shot but I think it will be fine
    congrats

4. Beautiful bag. Enjoy it.

5. Gorgeous, the medium is a great size! Congrats and enjoy! :smile:

6. Great looking bag! Congrats!

Bag Man likes this.
  7. This is me . I'm 5'2 is it too big on me lol

Attached Files:

MrGoyard and Hermancat like this.
  8. I think your bag is going to be fine and not too big. It looks bigger on you now because it's white and because it is new.
    Am sure it will soften and feel less big on you!

9. I agree with Hermancat! My PS1 medium bags have a degree of slouch and the leather softens with use. The perforated bags look more structured, but will relax over time. I think it looks great now!

10. Looks great on you! And just like Hermancat mentioned, it will soften over time. :smile:

11. I quite like it! :biggrin: Congrats!

12. At this angle, it doesn't look as big as first photo lol

Attached Files:

13. Stunning, the white looks so fresh! Is that Rodeo Drive in the background? :smile:

14. Yes! You can tell huh?

MrGoyard likes this.
  15. Yes, just by the Vera Wang store, so funny! Never been there though, but I know it from TV. :smile:

hyan likes this.