My very first Proenza Schouler Reveal (sort of)

makeupmama

Wine nerd
O.G.
Sep 5, 2006
Hi everyone! I have been lurking around here for a bit and have just fallen in love with all your gorgeous bags. I haven't bought any designer bag in over a year and was really hoping that I could put an end to my bag shopping drought with a PS1.

My DH has been away on business for 9 days and I have been sending him "feelers" as to what he could probably get for me for our 15th wedding anniversary in November.

Well, what do you know? My amazing husband decides to buy it for me! He is not the type to do this so I was really surprised. He sent me photos yesterday and I just can't wait to share them with people who understand. Will do proper posts when this beauty gets here.

I am loving it already and I haven't even seen it IRL. Thanks for sharing my joy :smile:

Attachments

• 1409790884646.jpg
    1409790884646.jpg
    83.4 KB · Views: 698
  • 1409790911161.jpg
    1409790911161.jpg
    88.7 KB · Views: 692
  • 1409791013461.jpg
    1409791013461.jpg
    39.2 KB · Views: 705
I am green with envy!! What a nice DH you've got!!
I am starting to see light in PS Thread!!

I hope more and more people do a review on the PS Thread.

Really surprised to see 2 people with the same PS1 bag on metros yesterday and today and I am happy!!

Usually, you wouldn't want to meet people carrying the same bag. But PS is just so unique and not so common in my country that seeing someone with it kind of implies "hey, great eyesight".

Hope you enjoy your bag! I am sure you will!
It is such a functional and pretty bag (and you know is always hard to combined this 2 factors together, but PS1 does it perfectly)

I am green with envy!! What a nice DH you've got!!
I am starting to see light in PS Thread!!

I hope more and more people do a review on the PS Thread.

Really surprised to see 2 people with the same PS1 bag on metros yesterday and today and I am happy!!

Usually, you wouldn't want to meet people carrying the same bag. But PS is just so unique and not so common in my country that seeing someone with it kind of implies "hey, great eyesight".

Hope you enjoy your bag! I am sure you will!
It is such a functional and pretty bag (and you know is always hard to combined this 2 factors together, but PS1 does it perfectly)
It really is a beautiful and roomy bag. Super excited to get it :smile: