My very first preloved, vintage red epi speedy. instant reveal!

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hey guys,

i have always wanted a rep epi speedy 30 and scoured ebay for one in great condition and finally bit the bullet and ordered! i received my bag and absolutely love love love it! she was made in 1992!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

and behold the power of brasso:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

and now
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

IRL the lock looks brand new, i couldn't get the pics to show up right :smile:

sidebar but do you guys keep the key and lock on your bags? or just the lock?

TY for looking!!

2. Great Speedy! I love epi leather. The red is very striking. I love brasso too!

3. Absolutely gorgeous!! Congrats on a wonderful piece. I don't keep the lock or keys on my bags, I don't like the locks pulling on the leather although I don't know if this even happens with the epi speedies

4. I love Epi Speedies. congrats!:biggrin:

5. great find - beautiful Speedy - congrats!!

6. Congrats on finding a speedy in such a great condition! The red is so striking.

7. Love it in red. Congrats on a beautiful find!

8. Beautiful find Congrats!!!!

9. very pretty..i love the epi speedys i wish LV can do Speedy B in epi i want the black/red one for sure

10. Great find

11. Wow! :loveeyes:
    Cherish her.

12. I love red Epi! Gorgeous. Congrats!

13. Great bag, I have the little sister, epi speedy 25 in red. Enjoy it, I love the structure.

14. Love the red especially in the epi line!! Congrats!!

15. Looks good in red, I just keep the lock