My very first post.....pics and a question?

IslandNan

Jun 29, 2007
This city arrived today...I ordered it site unseen, got a great price so took a chance. What do you think? I have never seen any other like this? (tassles are split, but I don't mind that look)

I fell in love with BBags and always read the great posts/threads here and have learned a lot, it's sure is addictive! :nuts:

The second pic is two bags I got a couple of weeks ago, again at a great price...Plomb Step and Violet Envelope.

Hope I posted this all correctly :s

K

Attachments

• SmCity1.jpg
    SmCity1.jpg
    38.7 KB · Views: 129
  • SmStep&Env.jpg
    SmStep&Env.jpg
    35.9 KB · Views: 112
Thank you ladies!...and yes, my bank account is surely taking a hit this month, that's for sure!

here is a couple more pics of this city....I really am not sure if it is a keeper yet, I loved it when I first opened it...but its soooo different. hmmm not sure.:s

And lastly my most fav bag....violet first.

Attachments

• SmCityBase.jpg
    SmCityBase.jpg
    35.3 KB · Views: 55
  • SmCitySide.jpg
    SmCitySide.jpg
    32.7 KB · Views: 47
  • SmStep&First.jpg
    SmStep&First.jpg
    38 KB · Views: 62
Welcome!!

Love the new bags.. but I'm also a little unsure of your City.
I you don't love it, don't keep it, because you'll find it will sit in your closet unused. You said you bought it unseen... was it a reputable seller?

Violet and Plomb ... two of my favourite colours from this past year! Congrats! I'm not sure about the City ... something about it doesn't seem right? Where did you get it?

I got it from Holt Renfrew, same place as the step and envelope. I have a good relationship with my SA there. I am on a tiny island, only accessible by float plane or our little ferry, so it's not often I get into Vancouver itself.

The navy part of the city is felt, the violet is the same sort of leather on my other bags, I took some pics of the tags. I do love the colour combo, and it's at almost 50% off the reg price. Hard to pass up.

Has anyone seen any other bag like it?

Attachments

• SmCityTags.jpg
    SmCityTags.jpg
    35.5 KB · Views: 30
The violet envelope is amazing...but then I saw your violet first...now that bag is gorgeous...now to get my hands on one too. Congrats...I'm sure you'll get tons of use out of them all.

I really like your Promb Step and Violet clutch. They are gorgeous!!! But I not too sure about your Violet and Navy City. For some reasons, those two colors don't seem match to me. The most important thing is, how do you feel?

I got it from Holt Renfrew, same place as the step and envelope. I have a good relationship with my SA there. I am on a tiny island, only accessible by float plane or our little ferry, so it's not often I get into Vancouver itself.

The navy part of the city is felt, the violet is the same sort of leather on my other bags, I took some pics of the tags. I do love the colour combo, and it's at almost 50% off the reg price. Hard to pass up.

Has anyone seen any other bag like it?

That's an awesome deal (nearly 50% off), BUT if you aren't "feeling" it ... then you could return it and put the money towards something else you'd really love! I love the Violet, but I'm just not sure about the navy felt part.

Your Violet Clutch & First and Plomb Step are beautiful!

Welcome!!!! I love the envelope clutch and violet first! I personally don't enjoy the two-tone look on bbags. I would not keep the city, but that is my taste. Go with your gut instinct.

Thanks everyone! for the nice compliments, the welcome and the opinions.

I fall for anything purple (you could probably tell) ;)

So I think I will sit on this for a couple of days anyhow, and see.