My very first pony hair Trapeze :)

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. #1 Mar 21, 2014
    Last edited: Mar 21, 2014
    Hi ladies :smile: Wanted to share my first Trapeze from Spring 2014. Got her yesterday and I'm so in love with the color combo:loveeyes: I was unsure about the pony hair at first, it seems so fragile and delicate, but I feel it really adds to the beauty of the bag.

To the pony hair Celine's owners out there, any advice on how to take care of her?? Was a Trapeze in pony hair a bad idea? I'm quite afraid that I'll get stains on the pony hair but I guess I'll have to be very careful when I take her out! Thank you all for stopping by:smile:

Attached Files:

2. Wow, that bag is GORGEOUS. I love that it's pony hair.

3. What a beauty :woohoo::woohoo:

4. It's a beautiful bag!

5. GORGEOUS BAG!!! Congrats!

I love pony/calf hair anything (bags, belts, headbands). I have one calf hair Michael Kors bag. I don't carry it much because of the delicacy of the hair. I don't want the hair to wear down/off in certain places.

6. Beautiful bag!

7. OMG! Best trapeze ever!! Congrats

8. Gorgeous!

9. pretty combo! congrats! :smile:

10. So pretty! Congrats :smile:

11. Gorgeous! Love it so much!

12. gorgeous!!! you're so brave to take the plunge!

13. It's beautiful! Congrats! I own a pony hair case bag and the first time I've used her my coat was full of little hairs from rubbing to my wool coat. From now on I only use my case bag when I'm wearing my leather jacket and my bag stays fine so far.

14. Congrats!!

15. Wow. This is stunning!